For interested buyers, please read details below. Do not hesitate to contact us for further concerns and questions..
Phone #: +12017623698 / +12018037840 US/Whatsapp/Viber
FULL CORPORATE OFFER
WE, Supplier hereby state and represent that we confirm with full corporate responsibility intention to enter into a Contract with Buyer of Copper Cathodes (Grade A: 99:99%) Under this Agreement signed and sealed with the Buyer, and conditions set forth herein, as follows;
Commodity: COPPER CATHODES
Supplier: Export company, registered in Zambia/ South Africa and Tanzania according to law from owner / producer in Congo
Product: Copper Cathode Sheets, Grade A (Electrolytic Copper Grade A)
Purity : 99.99%, Conforming to the LME
Dimension: 914mm x 914mm x 12mm approx. and 36” x 36” x 0.5
Packaging: In aluminum band Bundles Stuffed freely into 20Mts FCL (Full Container Load) at Port of Loading Durban South Africa or DSM (Dares Salaam), Tanzania
Country of Origin: Democratic Republic of Congo
Port of Loading: Durban South Africa / Dares Salaam, Tanzania
Port of Destination: To be designed by the Buyer
Quantity: 1000MTs First shipment and following 2000MT x 12Months contractual supply with possible extension to 2 Years
Product inspection: Alex Stewart, SGS from producer factory, additional in Port of Loading. The buyer shall have been titled to technically inspection the goods sold plus full official export documents accompanying the goods, at port in Dares Salaam / Durban, before the Goods are loaded on board ready for shipping.
Contract Price: USD 4,800 PERMIT,CIF Terms fixed on the date of contract signing
Payment: The Buyer will pay the commitment fees in value of 20% from common Invoice after viewing the goods at the seller’s Stock Yard/ warehouse in Zambia which includes Port charges, storage, handling, stuffing charges, warfare & demurrage charges, custom sealing fee and transport from relocation of the goods to the port of loading or buyer appointed warehouses and containers from stuffing are at export bay . The final payment of 80% will be done at the final buyer’s destination after final inspection report . The amount committed by the Buyer will be deducted from Seller’s final invoice
Retention of Title: The seller shall retain the full Ownership clear title of his goods until after the full Change of Ownership is effect and payment of Funds is done to a nominated account of the seller’s choice.
Business Procedure: - The Seller issues signed FCO
- The Buyer confirm FCO with LOI to Seller’s Agent, including with the Company’s data to prepare SPA
- The Buyer sign Agent Agreement for the payment of Agent’s provision
- The Seller and the Buyer sign the already agreed upon SPA
- The Seller supplies to the Buyer evidence of Legal Ownership, current Assay report and or any other acceptable documentation such as Proof of Product, Company’s registration and Export Licenses.
- The buyer or his representative travel to confirm availability of Copper Cathodes at Port of Loading and at the shipment process. After Buyer’s viewing and sampling of the cargo (physical inspection) and acceptance of the terms and conditions with the seller, the buyer will pay a commitment fees which amount will allow the seller to pay only the legitimate local charges (export expenses and shipping total cost) to clear the goods, change the ownership to the buyer’s name and complete the shipment. The amount committed by the buyer will be deducted from Seller’s final Invoice.
- The Seller’s shipper or forwarding agent arranges the shipment of the copper cathodes to port of destination.
- The Buyer makes balance payment for the Copper Cathodes by T/T or at sign L/C at the Port of destination against final Assay / Inspection Report.
Validity of offer: 30 ofJuly 2019 This NBO is only valid NBO incirculation for the said commodity in the specified quantity, quality and terms and procedures.